Eye Candy. Today's Home & Garden focuses on large families embracing city life. The Antisuburbanites looks at three families and how they've adpated their urban living space for their large families...
- Los Angeles: A Crowded Family Enters the Space Age. Architect Neil Denari's futuristic addition to the Alan-Voo's bungalow. Amazing photos!
- London: With Patience, a Family of 6 Builds Up. The Rogers-Musgrave family build a glass house on top of a Victorian Loft building. (It helps when your father is Pritzker-Prize-winning architect Richard Rogers.) Again, amazing photos!
- New York: Renovating for a Flexible Future. The Venderbush-Delson family modestly adapt an East Harlem brownstone.
- Sherry Turkle, psychologist, M.I.T. professor and author of the new book “Evocative Objects: Things We Think With” is Really Thinking About Things and our relationships with stuff.
- Room to Improve: How do I clean a fabric lampshade? and My husband has more than 1,000 record albums. What is the best way to display some of them?
- Personal Shopper: Blankets.