The most stylish people I know often have two design loves: occasional chairs and stripes. When you pair them together, you get furniture that's chic, timeless, and hard not to covet.
(Images: As linked above)
- Colé's patterned veneer Tria Chair is elegant and sculptural.
- Punch up a mellow room with Missoni's limited edition Paulistano Chair. Approx. $1500 at Bodie and Fou.
- A chic butterfly chair cover that looks plucked from the French Riviera. Approx. $150 per cover at Angelucci 20th Century.
- An American frame chair smartly reupholstered in an Italian military blanket. $950 at Sit and Read.
- A folded, multicolored statement piece from designer Anthony Hartley.