In October we took a gander at DIY projects for the whole house. In the bathroom we checked out fun stuff for the tub and a stool to save our backs. We saw kids' rooms decked out with chalkboard headboards and repurposed bumpers, and we loved a play rug and green grocer stand that guaranteed fun in any space. These are some of October's best DIYs.
• A Darling DIY Chalkboard Headboard
• 10 DIY Projects For Your Child's Bath
• Crib Bumper Repurposed as Teething Rail
• A Supersized, Crocheted Doily Rug
• A DIY Stool Saves Mom's Back at Bathtime
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)