In October we took a gander at DIY projects for the whole house. In the bathroom we checked out fun stuff for the tub and a stool to save our backs. We saw kids' rooms decked out with chalkboard headboards and repurposed bumpers, and we loved a play rug and green grocer stand that guaranteed fun in any space. These are some of October's best DIYs.
• A Darling DIY Chalkboard Headboard
• 10 DIY Projects For Your Child's Bath
• Crib Bumper Repurposed as Teething Rail
• A Supersized, Crocheted Doily Rug
• A DIY Stool Saves Mom's Back at Bathtime
• Green Grocer Shop from Cardboard
• DIY Magnetic Display Frame
• Make Your Own Play Rug
• A Paper Collage Turned Baby Shower Quilt
• DIY Pac-Man Halloween Garland
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
* * *
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.