Oh, how I love seersucker as part of a summer wardrobe. Heck, I even got married in a white-on-white silk seersucker wedding dress! So it is only natural that I might consider it for the home, as well. Here are some faves I was able to turn up in seersucker home decor:
- Classic Seersucker Sheets, $89 at Amazon
- Seersucker Shower Curtain, $20 at Target
- Coyuchi Organic Cotton Seersucker Pillow Shams, $34 at Amazon
- Savannah Seersucker Tailored Dust Ruffle, $49 from Country Curtains (Has anyone been to their awesome brick and mortar shop in the Berkshires?)
- Seersucker Placemats from West Elm - I'm mourning the fact that these aren't available anymore. Wouldn't they be perfect for summer tabletops?
Have I missed any great seersucker home goods that you love? Please add on to the list by writing in the comments below!
Images: Amazon, Target, Amazon, Country Curtains, West Elm