Is your desk a cluttered, gloomy place to work? Clean it up, then add some cheer with a wash of bright paint. The new pop of color may even motivate you to keep it organized.
- A lime-green desk with pretty woodwork in toymaker Caitlin Betsy Bell's home. From Paper & Stitch.
- A sleek yellow Alessandro Albrizzi desk looks fresh in a very modern space. From Elle Decor.
- A red metal desk is the focal point of an eclectic, art-filled workspace. AD Enero via Arkpad.
- Cornflower blue makes for a serene-looking office. From House to Home.
- This hot pink metal and glass desk is understated and very cool. From Lonny.
- A deep red desk complements the richly stained beams in a house by J Tallman Builders. Via Houzz.
- A vintage desk gets a sweet redo in Farrow and Ball's Dix Blue paint. From Habitually Chic.
- A green and purple pairing makes for a cheerful place to do homework. From Design*Sponge.
(Images: As linked above.)