My family is coming into town this year and staying with us. I'm a little nervous to put up a real christmas tree because we have two hell raisers (otherwise known as cats). I have a feeling our tree will be on the floor within twenty minute of putting it up, so I'm thinking of doing things a little differently this year.
I'm really drawn to the bookshelf christmas tree, but we don't have bookcases in our living room. Of course, there's the ever popular wall collection tree, and it would be so easy to put on the wall. Using pictures of everyone who's coming over to complete the tree would be a great idea and make everyone feel super special! The keeps going and we're weighing each option:
• Inspiration for Christmas Tree Alternatives
• Jane's Wall Collection Christmas Tree
• Michael's Musical Christmas Tree
• Modern Christmas Tree Alternative: DIY Chandelier
• Plywood Christmas Tree from Buro North
What do you use in place of a christmas tree?
Image credit as linked above