- Laval Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Of all colors, the green is most pleasing to the eye. For his composition of yellow and blue, hot and cold, it has a balancing effect anywhere. It evokes nature and calm. Its variations are almost endless, but all have in common freshness and harmony. In a bedroom, leaf green makes us dream.
- Colors used in my room:
- "Green is the new black" with "Grey Drizzle" for the whole room and "Eye of the storm" for the living area only. Those colors were produce by SIco.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- I used the green color behind by bed to light up the room. This zoning area is an effective way to add spectacular appeal with a low budget.
- Green Canvas
More posts in Room for Color 2012
ATVideo of the Day