While I love the convenience and sustainable aspect of tablets for reading, I'll admit there's nothing quite like flipping through the latest issue of my favorite design magazine when it arrives via snail mail. For those of us that still subscribe to paper magazines, here are some modern solutions for displaying the latest issues at home.
Besides the obvious benefit of creating an organized storage area for your collection, these racks will limit the number of magazines you accumulate. Set a rule to display only the magazines that will comfortably fit in your designated rack, this way the urge to stockpile will be kept under wraps.
On the fence about whether to keep or toss? Check out this post.
Consider a crafty upcylce instead of your standard recycle for old magazines.
• The Rolled Up Magazine Audio Amplifier
• How to Craft a Table Using Old Magazines
Not quite ready to part with certain magazines, but you're out of space? Consider investing in magazine file boxes.
1. Companion Rack, Gavin Coyle
2. MAG Table, All Modern
3. Ovo Magazine Holder, Branex Design
4. Magazine Rack, Tate
5. Turquoise Mini Storage Rack, Urban Outfitters
6. Jorge Magazine Rack, Gauzak for company Quattria
(Images as credited above.)