Anyone suffering alongside me during this miserably harsh winter can relate to my desperation for the little signs of Spring. The crocuses are struggling to make their debut, soon to be devoured by our resident garden bunny; the woodland creatures have emerged from their dens. So, in celebration of Spring and Easter, I've found a perfectly happy, fresh wallpaper by one of my favorite artist's, Helen Dardik, to serve as the backdrop for this week's inspiration board.
I was searching for a Scandinavian wallpaper along the lines of Josef Frank or Stig Lindberg but they are not readily available in North America. I was so pleased to find this playful Helen Dardik wallpaper, with its swallows and signature intricate floral pattern. It just feels like Spring to me.
- "Summer Gardening" Wallpaper, by Helen Dardik, Rebel Walls ($69/sq. m- roughly equivalent to $6.40/SF)
- "Not So Nocturnal" Table Lamp ($79), Land of Nod
- Owen Fox, Norman and Jules ($39)
- Baby Deer, The Animal Print Shop (prices varies by size)
- Flensted Swallow Mobile, Y Living ($31.50)
- Lark Shelf (Tall), Serena and Lily ($995). Top portion shown.
- "Charley Harper: An Illustrated Life", Amazon ($20)
- Metal Hare Bookend, Design Atelier Article, on Etsy ($50)
- Blue Chime Alarm Clock, Land of Nod ($32)
- Neutral Baby Bundle Set, Wren and Rumor, on Etsy ($118)
- "My Quotable Kid" Book, Land of Nod ($14.95)
- Metal Fox Bookend, Design Atelier Article, on Etsy ($55)
- Woodland Bunny Nightlight, Land of Nod ($10.95)
- Aqua Paper Fans, Land of Nod ($4.95)
- Artist Collective Color Blocks, Land of Nod ($24.95)
- Snail Simon Music Box, Norman and Jules ($42)
- Gwendolyn Raccoon, Norman and Jules ($39)