Bedding is one of those things you can always find on sale, no matter what time of year. Yesterday, when we had to replace our extra sheets in time for some last-minute house guests, we ran by Macy's after work and found a basic set priced at 40 percent off. For those who are also on the hunt for discount bedding, we've compiled a list of good places to look...
• Macy's: Gotta love the closeout prices
• Marshalls and TJ Maxx: Good all-around discount shops
• Designer Linens Outlet: Just what the name says (online only)
• Crate & Barrel Outlet: Last season's C&B collections at lower prices
• Restoration Hardware Outlet: High-quality stuff on deep discount
• West Elm: You can usually find half-off sheets and quilts year-round
• The Company Store: They keep a rotating selection of clearance items online
• Garnet Hill: Like the Company Store, they've always got sale stock online
• Unison Warehouse Sales: Every once in a while, this indie company offers huge price cuts at their Fulton Street warehouse
Add your recommendations for discount bedding stores in the comments below.