On the 12th day of Christmas, my rich uncle bequeathed to me $1,000,000! Notice today's final episode of The 12 Tech Days of Christmas pays no regard to the arbitrary million dollar limit - because really at this price point what's the difference? We're all just dreaming under the starry night wishing for Santa to drop Facebook IPO money on us. Here are a few dream wish list items, let us know your own as we celebrate the holidays in ultra-rich fashion.
Private Jet (Fractional Ownership)
Would you believe $1.13 million only gets you fractional ownership (1/16th share) in a private jet? For your money you get 50 hours of flight time annually at your beck and call (well and at the schedule of your other shared owners). Don't just fly the friendly skies, (partially) own the elite skies!
$1.5 million dollars worth of ultimate sign of automotive extravagance buys you over 1,000 horsepower and 922 pound-feet of torque. This massive amount of power takes you to 60mph in a mere 2.5 seconds and blazes through the quarter mile in the low 10s.
Magnetic Floating Bed
Arthur had a $1 million dollar floating bed and he was but a lovable rich bloke learning the value of money and life. So why can't you sleep on air, levitated by magnets as well? It's but a simple bed time request, Santa.
Insane Home Theater
Just look at these $2.5 and $6 million dollar home theaters and think - what a waste, we could do with a simple $1 million easy. Just toss in a projector, screen, sound system, Blu-ray player... we're good, right?
Deep Fry Things With Gold and Bedazzle It With Diamonds
How do you take something that's already too expensive and turn it into a show of bad taste and sickening money? Dip it in gold!
- The World's Most Expensive Audio System
- What Makes This Mercedes Worth $11 Million Dollars
- iPhone 4 Diamond Rose = £5,000,000.00
The 12 Tech Days of Christmas at Unplggd
- On the 1st Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $10
- On the 2nd Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $25
- On the 3rd Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $50
- On the 4th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $100
- On the 5th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $250
- On the 6th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $500
- On the 7th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $1,000
- On the 8th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $2,500
- On the 9th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $10,000
- On the 10th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $50,000
- On the 11th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts Under $250,000
- On the 12th Day of Christmas: Tech Gifts ~$1,000,000