- Enrique: My experience with these wasn't so good. The candelas look great and work well, but my issue is with the battery.
- Jamie Pup: I was googling for candela and nicad and found these flickering beauts!
They use LEDs (Candela use incandescent) so you should get a warmer type of light and today's LEDs are pretty energy efficient so you should get long battery life.
- Enrique: Ok, just looked at the Philips Aurelle on the link jamie pup provided. These look great, and are about 40% cheaper than the Candelas!
- Anonymous: Amazon has the Philip's Aurelles for $24.95 each.
- Richard: Did anyone mention Smartcandle.com?
- Alyce: I think Hammacher Schlemmer sells another, similar, non-flickering, less-expensive version as well. Thoughts?