Company coming this weekend? Here are a few great centerpiece ideas for those looking to 'wow' guests with some creative Easter props. Things are really starting to grow out there, so what better time to sprout some wheat grass in eggshells, or start up a moss terrarium?
To speed up the greening process, you could always cut some grass from outside, and prop them up in just the same way, or find some wheat grass at your local grocery store. If greens aren't your thing, try bringing out your crafty side, and start needle pointing some eggs! Or go simple, and place found objects in a glass dome or display jar. Whatever it is, have some fun with it!
1. Sprout some wheat grass seeds in eggs, and watch them grow in about 7-10 days. Use an egg shell as a container, or just a plain old bucket. Learn how to on No Fuss Fabulous
2. Cheer up the table with some daffodils and vintage jars. As seen on Poppytalk Handmade.
3. Sharpen up on your needlepoint with some super creative embroidered eggs as seen on Manhatten Craft Room
4. This one's easy - just place a feather or found object in to a glass dome. This beautiful vintage glass display dome from MaisonPaulette is a great functional piece for any table.
5. Vintage Apothecary Terrarium from doodlebirdie. This one may be a little bit more effort - depending on what's growing in your yard. It's not too hard to grow your own moss, but may take a bit of prep time.
(images as listed)