Succulents are a popular choice because they are easy to plant, grow and maintain. The addition of mosses and other greenery makes for a lovely arrangement. The other half of the equation is the growing container. This roundup focuses on a range of rustic, wooden crates and boxes for growing your plants. It's a great way to be green if you're able to use found or re-purposed materials.
1. This lovely table arrangement by Lila B. transforms the entire room. A mix of succulents and softer greenery pairs well with the hard furniture and brings a rustic, yet whimsical feeling to the entire space.
2. A re-purposed wooden crate makes the perfect home for a few little succulents. Long and low, this arrangement is ideal for a rectangular table. For more ideas on containers, check out upcycled succulent planter inspiration.
3. This tablescape combines spiky succulents with splashes of red for a southwest inspired design. Planters of different shapes and sizes are collaged together to create one cohesive look.
4. Green and gold makes for a winning holiday combination. It's elegant, timeless and provides a neutral yet striking background for the food and festivities.
5. This simple DIY tutorial is a great guide for building your own succulent planters. These little guys are great for any table in the house. Check out 5 easy indoor succulent DIY ideas for more on this subject.
MORE CENTERPIECE IDEAS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Edible Centerpieces in Red and Green for Thanksgiving and Beyond
• East Outdoor Inspired Centerpiece: Yarn Wrapped Pinecones
• Sustainable Tablescapes: Seasonal Produce Centerpieces
(Images: 1. Lila B., 2. Ruffled, 3. 100 layer cake, 4. Style Me Pretty, 5. Emmaline Bride.)