Neon has been enjoying a design redemption in a big way. These hot colors are hot again, but unlike most design trends, neon hasn't trickled down into nurseries and kids spaces as much as I'd expected. But for those parents who have chosen to use neon in big or small ways, I say hats off to you!
- Grey is the backdrop to neon fabrics and artwork in this big girl's room: Bobby Rabbit
- What could have been a cute black and white nursery was made memorable (and way back in 2010) by statement neon yellow patterned curtains and a few other nods to neon in pink and blue: Design Crisis
- A mostly white nursery is enlivened with a few pops of neon. If the parents tire of it, it's a cinch to swap in new accessories: The Brick House
- Neon pink can be the perfect compromise between a pink-loving child and a pink-resistant parent. In this 4-year-old's room it's combined with dark grey, black and white to really stand out: Marie-Laure Bouwens on Apartment Therapy
- A nearly all-white nursery is freshened up with neon and citrus accents: For the Love of on Apartment Therapy
(Images: as linked above)