- Use a fancy soapdish with personalized soap.
- Put our your fancy hand towels.
- Light some fabulous candles.
- Place all of your everyday bathroom items out of sight.
- Make sure the trashcan is empty.
- Make sure the tissue box and/or toliet paper roll is new or how not empty.
- Have ample shelves or cabinet space for your things.
- Consider using storage boxes to hold all of your items without creating a lot of clutter.
- When stacking things for storage, make sure they are folded neatly (like towels).
- If you need to keep tons of things in your bathroom, try to make them into something creative. We like Gregory's neat bathroom art of his everyday items.
- Try to put your things back where you found them. Leaving the hair dryer on the counter will make the space feel cluttered.
- Dedicate cleaning your bathroom at least once a week.
- Organize your mirror cabinet and place things you need where you can find them.
Check out more bathroom tips from Apartment Therapy:
- 7 Quick Tips For Organizing Your Bathroom
- 11 Inexpensive Updates for Your Bathroom
- The AT Bathroom Privacy Poll