When you have only one bathroom in your home, you have to be creative with it! Sometimes guest bathroom, sometimes storage space and all the time everyday life, your bathroom's style has many sides. Check out some ideas to remake your bathroom as your life is happening.
- Use a fancy soapdish with personalized soap.
- Put our your fancy hand towels.
- Light some fabulous candles.
- Place all of your everyday bathroom items out of sight.
- Make sure the trashcan is empty.
- Make sure the tissue box and/or toliet paper roll is new or how not empty.
- Have ample shelves or cabinet space for your things.
- Consider using storage boxes to hold all of your items without creating a lot of clutter.
- When stacking things for storage, make sure they are folded neatly (like towels).
- If you need to keep tons of things in your bathroom, try to make them into something creative. We like Gregory's neat bathroom art of his everyday items.
- Try to put your things back where you found them. Leaving the hair dryer on the counter will make the space feel cluttered.
- Dedicate cleaning your bathroom at least once a week.
- Organize your mirror cabinet and place things you need where you can find them.
Check out more bathroom tips from Apartment Therapy:
- 7 Quick Tips For Organizing Your Bathroom
- 11 Inexpensive Updates for Your Bathroom
- The AT Bathroom Privacy Poll