I love a good "get it for less" post, just like I love a good "before and after." Today is all about creating a beautiful kid's room for a range of parents' budgets. Click to see what this room configuration costs, then explore ways to get a similar look and feel, for a variety of prices. 1. Screen Print Cotton Cushion by Tas-Ka from Couverture & The Garbstore; $55
2. Otomi Wallpaper from Hygge & West; $125
3. Elephant by Charles & Ray Eames from Design Within Reach; $320
4. Antique Oushak Rug from Peter Pap Oriental Rugs; $8,500
5. Large Print by Michelle Armas; $250
6. Swedish Bed from Layla Grace; $2,189
7. Draper Stripe Throw Blanket from Dwell Studio; $175
The total for this room is (drumroll please) ......$11,614. Ouch.
Now here comes the fun part: recreating this room within a range of budgets. All options rely on a mix of styles and patterns, but each is unified by a common color palette. Several items are high end, and perhaps more inspiration. Others are something similar for less. Or, pick and choose from a range of price points if you like - splurging on some things and saving on others.
And, voilà! This room comes in at $1,185 instead.
Was this fun and/or helpful? Would you like to see more of these types of posts?
(Images: as linked above)