Here's hoping you all had a great Labor Day weekend, and are now ready for the season ahead. It's a great time to get your bedroom in shape and cozy for cold nights ahead. Save your pennies if you like the room above, or click on through to see a less expensive version.
- Trellis Rug from Dwell Studio; $798
- Draper Espana Chest of Drawers from 1st Dibs; $2,900
- Library Sconce from Amazon; $206
- Horn Side Table from Jayson Home; $495
- Canopy Bed from Layla Grace; $3800
If you don't feel like doing the math yourself, I'll save you some time. The first room rings it at $8,199.
This next version uses similar materials — like horn and brass — and throws in a new version of a classic antique. All told, these cost $2138.
- Trellis Rug from Z Gallerie; $499
- Draper Style Chest of Drawers from Pier 1; $399
- Library Sconce from Bowery Lighting; $142
- Horn Side Table from Z Gallerie; $199
- Canopy Bed from PB Teen; $899
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below. Your fellow commenters will worship the ground you walk on.
(Images: as linked above)