I'm working on my own workspace for this August's Style Cure, so I'm all about desks, task chairs and - of course - decor. Although my style couldn't be more different than this one, I love its shimmery, pretty quality. And I certainly wouldn't kick it out of bed if it showed up late one night with a bottle of champagne and chocolate. (Just kidding. I can be had for Project Runway reruns and a summer roll.)
1. Chinoiserie Wall Panels from Griffon and Wong; $780
2. Quatrefoil Mirror from Neiman Marcus; $685
3. White Chair from Smart Furniture; $300
4. Trellis Rug from Layla Grace; $552
5. Glass and Chrome Desk from Mecox; $1250
6. Lucite Stapler from Grainger; $34
If your heart is set, and you have $3601 to spend, head on out to snap up these items. For the rest of you, there are more fish in the sea...
1. Chinoiserie Wall Panels from Decorators Archive; $278
2. Quatrefoil Mirror from Shades of Light; $269
3. White Chair from National Furniture Supply; $128
4. Trellis Rug from Overstock; $320
5. Glass and Chrome Desk from Pottery Barn; $499
6. Lucite Stapler from Amazon; $16
If you aren't wooed by the high price tags, and feel like playing harder to get, there's always this second option, ringing in at $1510.
As always, the choice is yours.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day