The living room above is classy, and filled with neutral decor that never gets old, or out of date. What saves it from being "blah" is the different finishes, patterns, and textures that keep the eye interested and engaged— despite the limited color palette. Click to see the cost, along with a more budget-friendly version...
- Credenza from Crate & Barrel; $1,999
- String Ceiling Light from Y Lighting; $1014
- Sofa from One Kings Lane; $3299
- Round Side Table from West Elm; $199
- Kuba Cloth Decorative Pillow from One Kings Lane; $159
- Patchwork Hide Rug from Restoration Hardware; $1349
For a grand total of $8019. And here's the second budget version of the first look:
- Credenza from IKEA; $379
- String Ceiling Light from Modernist Lighting; $699
- Sofa from Room and Board; $1299
- Round Side Table from Pier One; $130
- Kuba Cloth Decorative Pillow from Etsy; $55
- Patchwork Hide Rug from Fab.com; $399
The budget look adds up to $2961, for a difference of over $5000. Or, in other terms, it's about 60% less. What do you think? Would you splurge, or go for the steals?
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below.