If you like patterns, this bedroom has them in spades. It's not too crazy however, with its minimal color palette and classic decor. Are you ready for the cost breakdown of this design, and — more importantly — its decor doppleganger? Of course you are.
All told, the first room will run you $3684, with the biggest expenses being the furniture.
1. Greek Key Headboard from Serena & Lily; $1450
2. Ikat Pillow from Rosenberry Rooms; $80
3. Crystal Lamp from Gracious Home; $525
4. Greek Key Rug from Jonathan Adler; $650
5. Accent Table from Williams-Sonoma; $895
6. Wallpaper from Osborne & Little; $84
This second version is decidedly less at $1375. Although the headboard eats up a big portion of the budget, the cheaper accents help balance it out.
1. Greek Key Headboard from Layla Grace; $945
2. Ikat Pillow from eBay; $19
3. Crystal Lamp from Lowe's; $118
4. Greek Key Rug from Rugs USA; $207
5. Accent Table from Target; $40
6. Wallpaper from Laura Ashley USA; $46
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below. I guarantee lots of love in the comments section.
(Images: as linked above)