Yesterday you voted on which French Country style dining room was higher end and, if you voted for this one (choice B!), then you nailed it! Survey results though were pretty close, with roughly half of you choosing A and the other half B. Click through to see the price and source for each piece, along with the cheaper alternative options.
- Beaded Empire Chandelier from Horchow; $1375
- Embossed Mirror from Wayfair; $381
- Rustic Trestle Table from Home Decorators; $1249
- Tufted Dining Chair from Ballard Designs; $665
- Floral Rug from Ballard Designs; $599
All items combined ring up at the cash register for $4269, with the biggest ticket items being the chandelier and dining room table.
- Beaded Empire Chandelier from Shades of Light; $489
- Embossed Mirror from Pier 1; $199
- Rustic Trestle Table from World Market; $700
- Tufted Dining Chair from Overstock; $205
- Floral Rug from Overstock; $334
You might be more comfortable with a price tag of $1927, which is what this second collection will run.
As always, if you find something similar to the items above, for a better price, share the information by linking to it in the comments below. Or, if you want to go out on your own, take a look at this earlier post, with shopping secrets and tips for finding a certain look for less money.
(Image credits: as linked above)