- Spray paint it to match your decor. We love seeing it in white--it feels fresh and crisp.
- Decorative paper is the fastest way to drastically change the look of this fun frame.
- A brightly painted wall makes the frame pop even more.
- Use cork board in your empty frame for functionality which will translate in the entryway or office.
- This home owner decided to add a mirror so the frame can be used over the sink in the bathroom.
Apartment Therapy readers, how would you change this empty frame to make it your own?
Related PostsMilk & Pepper, 2. Impossible-Princess, 3. House Tour: IKEA Dream Home, 4, 6, Cathie Filian, 5. idon'tdobeige, 7. Future Girl, 8. Craft Minx 9. The Scoop)