Today Fay lets us in on her top 3 favorite organizing apps!
Apps can be a great tool to keep you organized, if you put in some time on the front end to learn how to use them well and incorporate them into your routine. These are my three favorites - what are yours, and how do you use them? Comment below! - Fay
• The Star: Fay Wolf is a singer-songwriter, actor and professional organizer. Her book "New Order: A Decluttering Handbook for Creative Folks (And Everyone Else)" was featured in the LA Times here. She's acted on shows like 2 Broke Girls and Bones, and her songs have been heard on shows like Grey's Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars. Fay's Los Angeles-based company New Order has been organizing lives since 2006, helping creative people deal with both inner and outer clutter. She coaches in-person, by phone, and in group workshops. Learn more via FayWolf.com and follow her on Twitter @faywolf!
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-to's and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
MORE OF FAY'S VIDEOS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• One Minute Tip: Store Things Where You Use Them
• One Minute Tip: How to Organize T-Shirts
• One Minute Tip: Three Ways to Use Vertical Space
• One Minute Tip: Just Start
• One Minute Tip: Two Ways to Give Things Away
• Introducing: Fay Wolf!
• Sorting 101!