Want to spruce up your summer vases? Try this trick - line them with a ti leaf!
How to Leaf-line your vases:
1. Get Your Ti Leaves: You can get them at your local florist, grocery store, or order them online
2. Cut the Stem: This will make them malleable and easy to bend into any shaped vase (otherwise, they might snap!)
3. Bend, Wrap, and Line: Bending them around your arm works well! Then, just slip them into your vase!
• The Star: Carly Cylinder is a celebrity florist, avid writer, and entrepreneur. She's currently working on her first floral design book called The Flower Chef, which will be out in Spring 2015. You can follow her on Instagram @theflowerchef, and Twitter here.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.