Jeni Aron, Professional Organizer, recommends that her clients have at least one open shelf in your home to "keep you honest." Check out her quick video on the reasons why...
• The Star: Jeni Aron is the Clutter Cowgirl, a Professional Organizer working in the NYC area since 2003. The goal with each client is to create solutions that work specifically for their needs which lead to a more productive and calm way of life. Challenging transitions like moving to a new space, welcoming a baby, and combining households with a partner are just some of the situations where clients have used Jeni's organizing services. She has been described as "non-judgmental" and "focused," and many clients have even admitted to having fun during their organizing sessions! Change isn't just good... it's great.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• How to Know if You're Ready for Open Kitchen Shelving
• 9 Easy Projects to Upgrade Open Shelving
• How to: Open Your Kitchen Shelving and Not Screw it Up
More posts in this series
One Minute Tips
(Image credits: Arthur Garcia-Clemente)