If you're looking for art that's fun and not too precious, or if you just want your walls to feel a little more "in the moment," consider today's video tip from Jeni Aron: The Clipboard Art Trick.
f you're looking for art that's fun and not too precious, or if you just want your walls to feel a little more "in the moment," consider today's video tip from Jeni Aron: The Clipboard Art Trick.
• The Star: Jeni Aron is the Clutter Cowgirl, a professional organizer working in the NYC area since 2003. The goal with each client is to create solutions that work specifically for their needs and that lead to a more productive and calm way of life. Challenging transitions like moving to a new space, welcoming a baby, and combining households with a partner are just some of the situations where clients have used Jeni's organizing services. She has been described as "non-judgmental" and "focused," and many clients have even admitted to having fun during their organizing sessions! Change isn't just good... it's great.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• 10 Habits of a Highly Organized Person: How Pro Organizer Jeni Aron Keeps Her Own Life Under Control
• One Minute Tip: Why It's OK if Your Room is Not Completely Perfect
• Beautifully Organized: Kids' Playspaces
• One Minute Tip: Embrace Your Junk (Drawer!)
(Image credits: Matt's Macintosh; Abby Ballin; Decor8)