Today's One Minute Tip comes from Fay Wolf, with three simple ways to rethink vertical space.
• The Star: Fay Wolf is a singer-songwriter, actor and professional organizer. She's acted on shows like 2 Broke Girls and Bones, and her songs have been heard on shows like Grey's Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars. Fay's Los Angeles-based company New Order has been organizing lives since 2006, helping creative people deal with both inner and outer clutter. She coaches in-person, by phone, and in group workshops. Learn more via FayWolf.com and follow her on Twitter @faywolf!
• More Videos: Subscribe to the Apartment Therapy YouTube channel for more inspiring video tips on how to make your home more beautiful, organized, and healthy.
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-to's and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
MORE FAY WOLF ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• One Minute Tip: How to Organize T-Shirts
• One Minute Tip: Three Ways to Use Vertical Space
• One Minute Tip: Just Start
• One Minute Tip: Store Things Where You Use Them
• Introducing: Fay Wolf!
Inspiration Images in Video from:
• Morgan's DIY Plumbing Pipe Shelving
• Wall Shelving: Resources, Tips and Tricks
• Shelf Pod: House of Storage in Japan
• 8 Best Small Space Shelving Solutions
• Best Shelving Sources 2010
• Maximize Storage Space: The Undershelf Basket
• Fay Wolf