Today's One Minute Tip comes from Maggie Battista, with some ideas for using kraft paper to spruce up your holiday get togethers!
• The Star: Maggie Battista started Eat Boutique as a blog in 2007, and sold out of her first gift box of small batch independent food in 2009. Discovering the best small batch foods by boutique food makers, Eat Boutique has been featured in places like The Wall Street Journal, Gilt Taste, Daily Candy, The Boston Globe and 101 Cookbooks. Maggie continues to offer unique and delicious handmade food in monthly tasting subscriptions and seasonal gift boxes for food fans and home cooks. A community organizer and writer, she writes a monthly cocktail column for Snippet & Ink and hosts Eat Boutique Markets, where she spotlights cookbook authors and food and drink makers. Follow her homemade adventures on Twitter at @mizmaggieb or @eatboutique!
• The Music: Music by Pete Miser!
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-to's and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
IMAGES AND INSPIRATION:
• 5 Great Kraft Paper Wrapping Ideas
• Marisa McClellan's Cookbook Party
• Maggie's Favorite Source for Kraft Paper
• Red Striped French Fabric Tape