I drool over high-end designer pieces as much as the next gal, but often their prices are more than what I could use to put together an entire room. The black marble and graphic silver base of this coffee table inspired a bold living area full of pattern and texture which includes a similar table and tallies up at a price almost equal to the collectible. Which would you rather have, the collectible, or the complete room?
• Worlds Away Surf Coffee Table, Zinc Door, $2,188
• Hubbard Oval Coffee Table, Overstock, $144.89
• Fiske Coaster Set, Leif, $15
• Natural Basket Lamp Shade, World Market, $14.99
• Nate Berkus Brass Rivet Table Lamp, Target, $49.99
• IKEA pillows, $4.99, $10, & $12.99
• Atelier Side Table, Serena & Lily, $395
• Piazza Persimmon Sofa, CB2, $1,299
• Homespun Chevron Rug, Rugs USA, sale $222.50
Any collectibles you'd like to see turned into complete rooms? Let us know in the comments!
(Images: as linked above)