We see Eero Saarinen's classic Tulip Table, and many variations on it, across the pages of Apartment Therapy. It's a simple design that's popular in part because of its versatility. A lot of different chairs look good with the Tulip Table, whether it's the standard white type, a marble-topped model, or a black version. For the same basic table, styled five different ways, click through the photos above and the links below...
• 1 Tulip Table with Eames Chairs: InSpace
• 2 Tulip Table with Chinese Chairs: Interior by April Tidey
• 3 Tulip Table with Eames and Ant Chairs: Inspace
• 4 Tulip Table with Panton Chairs: Glorily and Jeremy's Wicker Park Nest
• 5 Tulip Table with Toledo Chairs: Knoll
• Good Questions: Chairs for Saarinen Table
• Good Questions: Chairs to go with the Docksta?
• High and Low: 12 Pedestal Tables
Photos: Inspace, Heather Ross courtesy of April Tidey, Inspace, Glorily & Jeremy, Knoll