There are some homes that keep their spirits out of sight, while others proudly keep their bar set up on display. They're great for keeping guests out of the kitchen while you're trying to get a meal on the table and are easier than you might think to incorporate into your decor. Here's a little inspiration from days gone by when it comes to in-home bars and how we keep them.
If you're looking for a little more on the topic, why not try out some of these previous posts to help get your creative and design juices flowing!
• Setting Up a Bar Cart at Home
• DIY Trunk to Rolling Bar Project
• Setting The (Home) Bar Entertaining and Cocktailing At Home
• A Well Stocked Bar: Ideas and Inspiration
• Inspiration: Bar Carts Outdoors
• Home Bar Basics: Ideas, Sources, & Products
• Art Deco Bar Carts
• Mini Bar: Small Scale Sideboards
• 8 Pieces to Use As a Home Bar
• Vintage Furniture Becomes a Bar
Images: as linked above