Although we love the tiles in our bathroom, sometimes what we wouldn't give for an all white bathroom. Not only does it look clean and fresh but we'd love the ability to morph from one look to another as easily as a change of accessories.
Whether you're in the mood for something colorful or serene, an all white bathroom offers a blank canvas that can go whatever way you choose as the series of photos above from Minha Casa illustrate so well. Along with the ideasshown above, here are some other looks we'd try if we got dealt the all white bathroom card:
- Asian-style bath: We've always wanted a Japanese style bath with one of those deep tubs. To get this feel in your all white bathroom, start by painting the walls a soothing pale green. Pick a natural shower curtain in a thin cotton or linen that will dry out easily. Add a wooden bathmat, a paper globe, a few stalks of bamboo and some natural colored towels to complete the look.
- Mid-century modern bathroom. Start with a Nelson style bubble lamp. A few ceramic accessories, a shaggy bathmat in orange or green and some brown towels. A subtly striped wallpaper completes the look.
- Glamorous powder room: Pink or peach walls will make your skin glow. Lucite accessories add sparkle. Add a stripe of black grosgrain ribbon trim to your white fluffy towels and your waffle-textured shower curtain. Finish off the look with a crystal chandelier.
- Clockwork modern: Perhaps because we've been living with a colorful bathroom for so long, this is the first look we'd go for with white towels and modern white accessories in simple shapes.
How do you decorate your all white bathroom?
MORE WHITE BATHROOMS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
- Ikea Bathroom Inspiration
- Gatsby Inspired Bathroom In Black And White
- Bathroom Revamp Using A Stencil
- Light, Bright And White Bathroom
Images: Minha Casa