Who wouldn't love to travel to Australia this summer? I certainly would. But even though I'm stuck at home in Massachusetts, I can at least do a little bit of bargain hunting down under. Here are five of my favorite Australian online stores for fitting out the kids' room!
1. Castle: Maker of the most fantastic bedlinen in the world - pillowcases with bright neon spots for starters.
2. Have You Met Miss Jones?: Australian-based ceramics, complete with Australian animals. This koala lamp is wired for Australia, but you can find plenty of other Aussie animals in stock if you live abroad.
3. Love Mae: Fabric wall decals with a vintage feel, pictured here is the Australiana set.
4. Sarah MacNeil: A wonderful artist from Hobart, through her Etsy store you can purchase both original art and prints. Pictured here is her bilby print (the bilby being an unbelievably cute Australian endangered animal).
5. Hello Polly: Not exclusively Australian goods, but a really well-curated site, the kids decor section will have you drooling the whole way through. A favorite of mine: this 10 Birds Poster by Hanna Melin
Have you got a favorite Aussie store I haven't linked to here? Let us know in the comments!
(Images: as linked above)