Top row, left to right:
1. Floor to ceiling open shelving in the pantry.
2. Colorful dishes on wraparound shelving.
3. Useful goods on shelves; pantry items, bowls and small appliances.
4. Collections grouped by color on grey-blue shelves.
5. Open backed shelving for plates, bowls and serving pieces.
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Two types of open shelving in one room, one for dishes, one for canisters.
7. Shelving above the desk in a kitchen-based workspace.
8. Vertical open shelving next to the ovens for pans, trays and bowls.
9. A single stainless open shelf near the cooktop for essentials.
10. Teapots and cookbooks on open shelving in a closed-storage-filled kitchen.