We're really digging Manda's kitchen makeover--bright and cheerful with tons of open storage solutions. But what we love most about these organizing ideas is that they can translate easily into any home.
1. Adding a shelf directly underneath the kitchen cabinets utilizes vertical space while keeping the countertops free for prepping food. Whether you store decorative objects or kitchen tools, we think open shelving is great.
2. A stainless steel wall rack not only looks chic and shiny, it's perfect for holding jars and containers that need to be accessed frequently.
3. Hooks are a fabulous addition to any room--especially in the kitchen for holding tea towels, aprons, and reusable grocery bags.
4. Manda utilizes another open shelf directly underneath kitchen cabinets--this time to display cookbooks and recipe holders.
- Organized Open Shelving
- Flickr Find: Open Shelves In The Kitchen
- Open Shelving Ideas From A Georgian Home
(Images: Treefall Design)