Sent by Tiffany
Editor - A while ago Facebook implemented a feature ideal for situations just like your own. Check your Account Settings and choose "Download a copy of your Facebook data". You'll be offered the following:
What's in your archive?
▪ Photos or videos you've shared on Facebook
▪ Your Wall posts, messages and chat conversations
▪ Your friends' names and some of their email addresses
What's not in your archive?
▪ Your friends' photos and status updates
▪ Other people's personal info
▪ Comments you've made on other people's posts