Q: Because of work and personal reasons, I've decided I'd like to leave Facebook. But I'm bummed out I'll be losing all the photos I've uploaded and the archive of updates and comments between friends and family on my Facebook page from over the years.
Is there a way for me to download all my images besides the toiling task of doing it one by one? I've got hundreds in my galleries. HELP!
Sent by TiffanyEditor - A while ago Facebook implemented a feature ideal for situations just like your own. Check your Account Settings and choose "Download a copy of your Facebook data". You'll be offered the following:
What's in your archive?
▪ Photos or videos you've shared on Facebook
▪ Your Wall posts, messages and chat conversations
▪ Your friends' names and some of their email addresses
What's not in your archive?
▪ Your friends' photos and status updates
▪ Other people's personal info
▪ Comments you've made on other people's posts