Getting our homes in neat and beautiful, tip-top shape can actually be therapeutic and fun. The home office is a place we find ourselves spending a lot of time in and therefor, it's not bothersome to us when it comes time to getting it tidy. Neat and beautiful workspaces don't meant they are bare and boring. You can fill your workspace with art and collectables while still keeping it neat and organized. Whether your office is large or small, don't be afraid to have stuff — as long as it's organized it won't look cluttered! Here are some great examples of successful neat and beautiful workspaces:
• Delfin & Postigo House, Yatzer
• Joe Maer, Desire To Inspire
• Bright White Dressing Area, Style At Home Ok sue me, this may not technically be a workspace but if this were in my home you bet your butt it would be my workspace!
• Super White Interiors, Apartment Therapy
• Color Me Happy, Lonny Mag
Image credit as linked above