As I work on this house, I'm enjoying dreaming up lots of plans for the next house. At this point, I can still pretend the home we find will have walk-in closets everywhere and an endless amount of storage.
But since that's probably won't be the case, I'm trying to prepare ideas now to make every ounce of storage as usable as possible. The five projects below all fit that bill - making the most out of space that might otherwise be wasted:
1. Under Stairs Storage, from Joat-London
2. Craft Closet for Kids, from Better Homes and Gardens
3. Shoe Boxes as Drawer Dividers, from Real Simple
4. Vegetable Drawers, from Dering Hall
5. Milk Glass Crafts Caddy, from Better Homes and Gardens
(Images: as linked above)