You've decluttered and organized your home and now it's time for a good scrub down. Unfortunately, your cleaning supplies need replenishing and you could have sworn you had at least one all-purpose spray bottle. To prevent future frustrations when attempting to clean your home, it's best to keep your cleaning supplies organized.
- First, roundup up all your cleaning supplies and properly dispose of expired or unwanted containers.
- Decide where the remainder of cleaning products will live. You might want to consider doubling up on some of the cleaning products you use all the time and stow one in the bathroom and the other in the kitchen.
- Once your supplies have a place to live, try and maximize the storage area. Containers that utilize the inside door of a cabinet or a shelf riser that makes use of vertical space will create extra room.
- If hidden storage isn't an option, reuse old glass containers and make your own labels for your cleaning supplies (pictured here).
- If you like to make your own eco-friendly cleaning products, have the recipes written down and stored with the rest of your supplies. That way, when you need to make more, you won't have to hunt down the ingredients or instructions online.