Maybe the latest home project you're thinking about tackling isn't a furniture makeover or a sewing project, but just plain organizing. It's always a good time to think about getting your home in order. Check the organizing archives on AT:Chicago for DIY organizing projects, cleaning strategies, and ways to use household objects to spruce up your space. Click below for 20 ideas from the archives...
• How To: Declutter Your Bookshelves
• How To: Create More Storage Space in the Kitchen
• How To: Make a Closet on Wheels
• How To: Store Fabrics
• How To: Make a Pushpin Canvas Board
• How To: Organize With Everyday Objects
Organizing Inspiration and Products:
• Look! Harry's Open Shelving Storage
• Modern Spaces: Small Space Storage Gallery
• Minimalist Landing Strip
• File Storage for Small Spaces
• Osaka Boxes from CB2
• Unexpected Linen Closets
Top image via Modern Spaces: Small Space Storage Gallery.