Online shop Present & Correct is known for its hard-to-find office accessories. Browsing their site, we also found several out-of-the-ordinary ideas for organizing office supplies and paperwork...
Follow the links below for more information on the photos above:
• 1 Segmented cafeteria trays are an inventive way to organize small supplies.
• 2 Another option is to corral paperclips using dishes on a tray.
• 3 These stencils are cool, and we love the idea of using clips as hangers.
• 4 Clips also make a good-looking substitute for sticky notes.
• 5 Use belts to keep stacks of papers and books in order.
For more from Present & Correct, click here.