Sometimes the most common objects are the best problem solvers, like ice cube trays. Tucked inside a drawer or box, they can organize a multitude of small things...
• Ice cube trays are great for sorting jewelry, especially earrings.
• Store one in a drawer by your entryway and use it to sort pocket change.
• Inside a tool box, it's the ideal organizer for screws and nails.
• Use one in an office for paperclips, binder clips, rolls of stamps, and thumbtacks.
• Use them in a medicine cabinet for bobby pins, safety pins, or other odds and ends.
Bonus: They're stackable space savers.
Other ideas for organizing with ice cube trays?