It's fascinating to watch kids we raise the same way evolve differently. One of my kids needs to move constantly, climbs everywhere, dresses up in costumes all the time. My other kid is the kind that loves puzzles, learned letters on his own, knew how to read and write by 4 years old, and is really into origami.
Which brings me to his main occupation these days: Christmas Ornaments made from Origami.
Here are a few tutorials we've been using lately:
• Creature Comforts has a tutorial for Box Ornaments.
• Sandy's Space shows us how to make a wreath.
• Origami Instructions has a really nice Dove post among others.
• Freshly Picked makes a light garland.
• Nikki in Stitches has a tutorial on Origami Stars.
• Abigail's Crafts How To brings us a post on how to make Kusudama (flower balls).
• Zakka Life gives us a twist on the classic crane origami by adding glitter.
• Poppytalk has a tutorial on making a geometric spinner ornament.
(images as linked above)