Which brings me to his main occupation these days: Christmas Ornaments made from Origami.
Here are a few tutorials we've been using lately:
• Creature Comforts has a tutorial for Box Ornaments.
• Sandy's Space shows us how to make a wreath.
• Origami Instructions has a really nice Dove post among others.
• Freshly Picked makes a light garland.
• Nikki in Stitches has a tutorial on Origami Stars.
• Abigail's Crafts How To brings us a post on how to make Kusudama (flower balls).
• Zakka Life gives us a twist on the classic crane origami by adding glitter.
• Poppytalk has a tutorial on making a geometric spinner ornament.
(images as linked above)