I don't have the patience or dexterity for doing origami, but I am fascinated by it (even more so after watching Between the Folds). The vision and ability to transform flat paper into a three-dimensional object is unquestionably an art form. It's a good thing to share with children as well: how something magical can arise from something ordinary.
As a nod to that idea, here's a mini-roundup of ways to pay tribute to origami at home:
1. Origami Wallpaper by Dottir & Sonur (they also make a poster if you can't commit to wallpaper)
2. Zoo Origami Mobile by Kidivist
3. Origami Bubble Ball by Fiber Store
4. Origami Wall Decals by Byrdie Graphics
5. Origami Fox Print by Noodle Hug (also available: bear, crane, owl, dragon)