1. The Kada Stool by fuseproject is an award-winning product that transforms from stool to side table. It ships flat and becomes stronger when assembled. It even includes a charging hub. $1250.
2. The Mealbox table for six, by Igland Design, comes neatly packed with low boxes in a small box (just 43x68x77cm). The table can also double as a coffee table. Unfortunately, the designers' website doesn't list purchasing information.
3. If you want to make your own folding furniture, check out the instructions for the Foldschool set by Swiss architect Nicola Enrico Stäubli. The free, downloadable patterns are designed to make children's furniture, but could probably be adapted for adults as well.
4. Nils Frederking's Folding Chair is part of a set that also includes a folding table. Folding chairs and tables are nothing new, but Frederking has taken a different approach. Check out a video of the designer demonstrating his products here. Retailer info isn't available on the designer's website.
5. Mio's Origami Table is made from recycled steel, ships flat, and requires no hardware to assemble, so it can easily be taken apart and stored. $185.