I won't pretend to understand how certain designs make their way around the world over time, but today's items definitely share a connection. Whether Turkish or Moroccan, they come from tradition much older than the so-named countries themselves.
• Brooklyn, NY: Brass Tray Table - $300
• Midlothian, VA: Turkish Kilim - $700
• Mesa, AZ: Turkish Copper Dish - $20
• New York, NY: Mother of Pearl Dresser - $7250
• San Mateo, CA: Kilim Pillow - $160
Shoppers, check out the Classifieds for many more listings. Sellers, gather up your goods and list them in our Classifieds to turn them into a little extra spending cash.
Go To: Classifieds Main Page