Location: North Carolina
Otto's nursery uses a combination of bright accent colors with a warm, neutral wall color. Many of the items in the nursery were DIY.
The cornice box, mobile, and painted canvas behind the name were all homemade by my husband. We also refinished the dresser and painted it a bright green to compliment the green in the crib bedding. My husband and I are bookworms so the room is full of books, letters, and references to reading.
- Crib - Kendall Crib from Pottery Barn Kids
- Crib Bedding - Animal Alphabet from Pottery Barn Kids
- Bookshelf - Target
- Toy Basket - Crate and Barrel
- Dresser - Craig's List repainted bright green
- Paper Mache Hippo Head - West Elm
- Rug - Pottery Barn Kids
- Otto Name Carving - Bloxstyle on Etsy
(Images: reader Malletmaid)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE